Tourism In Ussr 1962 Russian Socialist Realism Art Style Vintage Travel Poster
Original slogan on the poster says. Literally English translation of the main slogan. IN: 23 5/8 x 36. = CM: 60 x 91. Aleksandr Fedorovich Kostenko Born on April 30, 1938, in the city of Kiev. Graduated from the Kiev State Art Institute (1963). Teachers in the specialty: V. He created portraits, realistic landscapes, thematic paintings, enlightened by the 2nd World War. Member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine (1975).
He was engaged in creative work. Participated in exhibitions: city, republican (since 1967).
Major works: The Oath of I. Tolkachev "(1968), " After the spring rain "(1973), " T. Brilon "(1975), " Blossoming pear "(1987), " Lesya Ukrainka at the holiday of Ivan Kupala "(1988), " Katyusha "(1990), " Chrysanthemums "(1993), " Daughter "(1995), " Peonies and jasmine "(1998), " grove of flowers "(2001), " Irises "(2005), " Dandelions are blooming "(2008), " Calendula and viburnum "(2010); diorama "Forcing the Dnieper River near Cherkassy.
The works are kept in the Luhansk Museum of Local Lore, the Korsun-Shevchenkovsky Historical Museum, the Uman Museum - the apartment of G. Kotovsky (Cherkasy region), the Cherkasy Historical and Local Lore Museum, the memorial museum of Academician D.
Zabolotny (Zabolotnoe village, Kryzhopolsky district, Vinnytsia region). Lived and worked in the city of Kiev. This item is in the category "Art\Art Posters".
posters" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Large (up to 60 in wide)
- Region of Origin: USSR
- Handmade: No
- Artist: Aleksandr Fedorovich Kostenko
- Character: Karl Marx, Friendrich Engels, Joseph Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev, Leonid Brezhnev, Mikhail Gorbachev, Yuri Andropov
- Framing: Unframed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Russian Federation
- Featured Person/Artist: Friendrich Engels, Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev, Leonid Brezhnev, Mikhail Gorbachev, Yuri Andropov
- Custom Bundle: No
- Style: Socialist Realism, Socrealism, Affichiste, Art Deco, Avant-garde, Constructivism, Realism, Russian, Surrealism
- Material: Paper
- Theme: Communism, Bolsheviks, Advertising, Art, History, Holidays, Industrial, Patriotic, Politics, Social History, Working Life
- Personalize: No
- Type: Poster
- Title: ALONG THE NATIVE LANDS
- Features: Signed, 1st Edition, Limited Edition, Travel Poster
- Subject: Communism, Advertising, Art, History, Patriotic, Politics, Social History, Motivational, Tourism
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Culture: USSR
- Signed: No
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1962
- Date of Creation: 1960-1970
- Width (Inches): 36
- Unit of Sale: Single-Piece Work
- Color: Multi-Color
- Height (Inches): 23