Vintage Mary Rudge Van Gough Style Painting French Provincial Man With Large Hat
Vintage impressionist portrait on masonite by Mary Roberta Rudge, known locally as the poet laureate of Alameda, California for a number of years prior to her passing. Dimensions: Height 18" x Width 24". Some distress around the edges of board.
A few paint flakes, mainly noticeable along left side of hat. Crazing or craquelure along the man's face is intentional. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings". The seller is "rareheir" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Artist: Mary Roberta Rudge
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Size: Medium
- Custom Bundle: No
- Material: Masonite
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Region of Origin: California, USA
- Framing: Unframed
- Subject: Cultures & Ethnicities, Figures, Portrait, Travel, Western
- Personalize: No
- Type: Painting
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Figurative Art, Folk Art, Impressionism, Realism
- Features: One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Production Technique: Acrylic Painting
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Handmade: Yes
- Time Period Produced: 1970-1979